COVID-19 policy and preventive measures
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority.
We, at CPI Hotels company, are closely monitoring the pandemic situation around the world and in the countries where we operate our hotels.
Caring for our guests and employees is our priority. In response to pandemic situation, we have implemented additional measures. These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from World Health Organization (WHO), Czech Ministry of Health and Tourism, local authorities and are under ongoing review. We have implemented and integrated Health and Safety Standards foreseeing all measures and procedures across all departments to mitigate the transmission of the virus in the community. In accordance with currently valid government regulations, we have implemented safety and prevention program SAFE STAY.
SAFE STAY program = safe accommodation. SAFE STAY was invented for our guests and personnel to mitigate the risk of contamination. Safe stay program is coordinating all steps and standards to ensure that our services are safe on all levels during the entire stay and that we are creating secure environment for our personnel, suppliers and business partners as well.
Following preventive services, procedures, innovations and restrictions were implemented across our chain to guarantee the protection of health and safety:
- Informative signage for guests to ensure proper distancing, necessity to wear the protective equipment and usage of hand disinfections (stickers and informational displays for guests at the public areas, F&B outlets, rooms and other related departments).
- Branded automats for hand disinfection with digital displays welcoming and informing the customers about the hygienic rules located rights at the entrance of the hotels.
- Housekeeping and cleaning services modification in compliance with health and safety measurements.
- Internal directive developed for increased hygiene measures, cleaning and disinfection of all premises.
- All our employees are regularly tested for the presence of COVID-19 based on government requirements.
- In addition, minibars items have been removed and replaced by the vending machines where applicable.
- For disinfection and deep cleaning of the rooms we are using air cleaning diffusers based on ozone (Prozone machines).
- Online presentation of the hygienic measures and health protection on social media, web sites and business partners platforms (OTA´s).
- Contactless solutions for our guests - Total Guest Experience: Contactless platform for guests. Voyager online guest experience in all hotels (online pre-check-in), self-check -in kiosks in newly reconstructed projects.
- Highest standards of food safety.
- Safe service at the restaurants.
- Ongoing trainings for our staff.
- Protective equipment for personnel.
- Supplier platform for disinfectants and protective equipment.
- Quarantine action plan for employees and guests.
- Awareness campaigns at our company on current legislation changes and measurements with legal advisory.
- 24/ 7 emergency support for hotels via head office Crisis team.
- Cooperation with local covid centers and health structures to be able to provide actual and competent support on hygienic and epidemiological requirements (sports teams requirements, tournaments etc.).
- Antigen or PCR test on request directly at the hotel (for a fee).
- Contactless payments.
- Hotel guests have the opportunity to purchase a disposable mask, disinfection or antigen test at the reception.
For more details about our preventive standards please contact us at:email@example.com, or directly at each hotel.